Friday, August 27, 2004

Embarrassing day...

Hihi, i'm back to blog... sry didn't blog for so long liao...
well today i think many things happen barx....
today must pass up the guest list for IAP project... then i and sy and yiying haven't really invited or comfirm whether the people we are inviting are going to come for IAP project children's party... so we just did some last minute work lor... we invited the teachers all last minute want lor... then that siying go out with her senior then left the invitation of teachers all to me and yiying... you noe it was so rushing lor and i was late for the lit show...

it was like this... after school, me and yiying went to staff room together to ask the teachers whether they can come for our party a not... then miss tan cannot...ms lenny cannot find... mr peh dun want to come and he told us that if we really on that day cannot find any teachers to come then we find him or else he dun want to come... then it was so embarrassing lor... say hoon was talking to miss ang and i was so frustrated about the invitation of teachers so i dun care even miss ang never teach us before or even dunno me... i just invite her... then just nice sheng jie was also talking with miss ang and say hoon so i go to sheng jie there and ask her to help me ask then sheng jie ask me to ask her myself so i ask her myself then in the end she rejected me... and say hoon was quite unhappy i think.... i think i also hai sheng jie kana scolding by say hoon... cos i disrupted their conversation... sorry sheng jie...hai ni bei ma...

by to the point, i dun care so i just write mr lim. mrs khoo, ms lenny and mrs hoy into the list... i never ask mr lim and ms lenny... then i just pass up to mrs sin... actually not pass up lah but just put it on the table... then i rush to the studio and watch the lit show... then only me, shao fang, sheena, sie hui and jingyi turn up for the show lor... if i noe i also dun want to turn up for the show... waste my time only... then the show the main character also has the same name as me... dotz... and keep having kissing scenes... what the heck let us see all these...

After the show i called my dad to fetch me then i waited for him at the canteen... after a while i saw a taxi which look like that same as my dad's taxi and i ran after it... who knows it was another taxi who was booked by a teacher from my school.... so embarrassing lor... then i just walk around the school and act as if nothing happen... hehe...clever right?... then wait wait wait... wait until so long then my dad come.... then fetch my sis from childcare and go home... then my dad was not feeling well today so he went home and rest... haix....

i think this is all for today...kk...bye! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home