Thursday, November 25, 2004

Double Trouble

haha... can't get off the song in harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban... it's so nice.... the name of the song is double trouble...

omg... my sis, ying, just draw her whole hand black with a black marker... give me a shock man.... have to go help her wash hand...

neway back to the point...
today ar... still the same old bored day lor... only that i did some reading... only a few pages lah... the day before yesterday jet made a blog for all the cousins in the family... so sweet... cos he too nervous for the PSLE results which is yesterday and made a blog lor... haha... it is
http://doticemilo.blogspot.com.... feel free to go and look... it's nice althoght its quite plain... haha

my mum been trying to get me to give my sis my sec 2 bks to her... but i just dun want... cos i can't accept the fact that my sis is going to be transfer to my sch... why must they do this to me?... i'm still quite angry about it... and i dun wan to hear anything regarding this matter... but my sis just keep going on and on sometimes... i think my mum also noe that i'm still quite bothered about this matter...
neway let's not talk about this...

let's talk about other things... oh yar... today i recieve joanne's letter... haha so happy...
she wrote 4 pages... but i wrote the letter last time is 6 pages leh... but the paper is small small want... haha... very long never like this before liao... last time we cousins always write letter to each other want... then when sch reopens then stop liao... the feeling of recieving a letter from someone is so gd... not many ppl write letter to me... so it's just so GREAT to recieve a letter... haha.. lame

oh yar... today i started planting red beans... made a challenge with jet... see whose plant better... haha quite lame right... but suddenly just wanna plant something so plant red beans lor cos i dun have green beans... haha... :P

jet today call me... and tell me he bake cookies... he put water in the cookie mixture... omg... but it's he's first time and he did not have any recipe bk... so cannot blame him... haha.... come to think of this makes me wanna laugh... jet is always so funny.... cannot stand him
just must admit that we are the best cousins including amy and joanne... haha

ok i think i shall stop here liao... bye!!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home