Thursday, December 02, 2004

Backaches...

hai... my back is aching... thanks to my sis, teng... it's also my fault lah... cos yesterday it was very hot and stuffy in the room... then i wan to sleep in the room with the air con on... but ah joy... that PIG!!! she sick... then she dun wan to sleep with the air con on... so no aircon... and the room is stuffy and hot...

then teng say she want to sleep in the living room... and i, the scardy cat... very scare to sleep on the floor alone in the room... so i sleep with her in the living room with only 1 mattress... which is 2 persons sleeping in 1 mattress... cos the floor was cold and i thought it was nice to sleep on the floor... so we sleep on the mattress with our legs on the floor so it will be cooling... then woke up about 2 times in the night to change my position...

the first time i woke up, i slept from the floor to the sofa... then the second time i woke up, teng was already not in the mattress... so i slept from the sofa to the whole mattress for myself...
anyway it was not a comfortable night or sleep for me... but i slept at 1.30 am to 12.30 pm... that was so long... i think i'm becoming a pig... i never go out... always stay at home... packing the house... clearing stuffs and throwing things that i dun need it anymore... eat... watch tv... sleep...

i'm bored at home... nobody ask me out to go out... then i feel like working... but i dun dare to ask for jobs... my mum ask me whether i wan to go help my uncle in his drink store... i say i wan... but she say i have to ask him myself... so that it will be more sincere... omg... i dun dare...

my friends... they are quite busy i think... they doing CIP... then making presents and play maplestory ( i'm jealous... i can't download it cos my sis dun let me... hmmph )... some help their parents in the shop... some work for their parents... and they bought their books liao!!! i haven't...

the com room in my house is getting neater and neater as the time pass... cos teng and i had nothing to do at home... and my mum keep nagging at us to pack the house... and we did... so it looks neater... haha...

i just called joanne... and ask her whether she recieve my letter... she say she recieve liao... i'm bored... bored and even more bored!!! i've got nothing to do...i dun feel like packing the house today... and teng went out to meet her friends... boo... that leaves me and ah boy at home... and ah boy everyday play gunbound... and watch tv... but got no show now...

maybe i should take my courage out and ask my uncle whether i can help him... hmmm... i shall consider that... haha... it's very bright today... and sunny... maybe later in the evening, i go play basketball with my brother barx...

i think i gtg liao... i've got nothing to say... hehe :D
bye!!! tata! sayonara!!! zai jian!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home