Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Super Angry!!!

argh!!! i'm trying not to tell somebody but i want to tell someone about it!!! it always like that... last time also like that... now also like that... why isn't she more responsible for her things and MINE!!! you should be confused about what i'm trying to say. let me explain to you.

my "sis", Joyce, lost her bag yesterday in school when she was in her soccer practice. Someone stolen it. And in her bag there is her wallet, her ez link card, her ic [i think], her handphone, her homework, her textbooks and most of all MY EZ LINK CARD!!! i wrote it in the blog last time that she made my ez link card spoilt so she kept it to make a new one for me but she didn't and now it is stolen!!! i want my EZ LINK CARD BACK!!! who is that stupid person who stole my sis bag!!! if i found out who is it you better watch out!!! i will box you until you cannot recognise yourself!!! you watch out!!! as for Joyce, if you are reading this... i will not talk to you until you make a new one for me and i want my OLD EZ LINK CARD BACK!!! you better find your bag back or you're doom!!! and when you are making a new one for me, get the info of me yourself, i am not helping you!!! you are always like that!!! i HATE YOU!!! you are the WORST sister i have ever met!!! and i mean really WORSE!!!

last time my NEW pair of roller blades, i didn't want to lend it to YOUR FRIEND, EUNICE!!! but you keep forcing me to lend her!!! it's mine you know!!! and i earn it to get it ok!!! it's from papa for scoring high marks for my exams!!! and you just force me to lend it to your friend!!! and i just bought it not long and i didn't even get to play much of it too!!! and your stupid friend EUNICE just want to play with it and you just force me to lend it to her!!! and i have to lend it to her without telling anybody even mummy and papa!!! and papa keep on asking me where is it!!! and i cannot tell him!!! and when i get my roller blades back, it is spoilt and i can't tell anybody. not even you!!! when i told you, you tell me dun tell. and that is my blades ok!!! MY ROLLER BLADES!!! I HATE YOU!!! UNTIL NOW I STILL CAN REMEMBER IT!!! ya, i am a really petty person. can still remember this kind of things. but you still are the same. always never take care of any things. make spoilt or make it lost.

this time also the same!!! why can't you just keep your bag in the locker!!! why want to put it somewhere not safe!!! you stupid idiot!!! i'm not going to talk to you!!! dun tell mummy dun tell papa!!! you always say that!!! then i always have to keep it to myself!!! i hate you!!! i hate you!!! you are the worse person i ever met!!! i regret knowing you!!!

i gtg!!! i need to calm myself down!!! bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home