Sunday, January 09, 2005

Bad Lucks!!!

Hey! back to blog. long time no blog liao. my com kinda breakdown. i culdn't use the msn to chat with ppl and i couldn't go to hotmail to check my emails. pathetic right? ya i know. haha. well the new year has start. and there is lots of things i have to adapt again. lots of things change this year.

Firstly is the com thing. i couldn't chat with my friends, cousins and lots of ppl i know. and the thing is that i always go online to chat with my friends. so if i can't go in to msn messenger, how am i going to chat with my friends. so i go online doing nothing. just play some game and look at friendster.

Secondly, my bestfriends and some of my close friends are in different class with me this year so our friendship starts to get further and further apart which i don't want this to happen. [and i don't like this to happen] and since my msn messenger cannot be used means that i can't chat with them and that means that we don't communicate that often and that will also affect our friendship relations. sad. as my friends are not in the same class as me, we don't usually talk so really sad to be like that.

Thirdly, my class the people are mostly made up of people that i don't know at all. and there are lots of other races. and i am the kind of racist person so i don't really like to hang out with people of other races. so that's my problem. and only sihui is in my class. and she is kinda quiet which make me feel kinda bored in class, cos got no one to talk to other than her. and i got this crazy girl called melissa sitting next to me in class. omg. how am i going to survive this year!!! and i found out this girl who stayed near my house which is a good thing. but i don't talk to her. bad thing.

Fourthly, my sis, Robyn, is in my school this year!!! which is another thing that i don't like. i have to share lots of things with her. like my uniforms, PE shirts, school socks and lots of stuff. i think i would be her messenger than to have her in my school. which is kinda hard for me to adapt to this fact. cos last time everyday when we go to school, there is melvin, robyn and me in papa's taxi. so i reached school first then melvin then robyn. then normally we have to like rush each other which is kinda fun to me. i like it. then now when going to school, it is kinda quiet and we reach school quite early too. [which is a good thing]

Lastly, my teacher is so fierce and strict. she is also kinda spoil spot. cos that time when we are having class bonding during legacy, we were suppose to play game. so we wanted to play double wacko. but the teacher, ms tee, told us just to play wacko and not play double wacko first cos we don't really know each other. Spoil Spot. i don't like. and she teach physic. i'm so dead. she is also my FM [form mistress]. i'm going to be so so so dead this year. When she teach physic, her eyes go so big like she is staring at you. Leagacy should be a very fun lesson but with her i think it is so strict and not fun and boring. haix...

Well i think i choose the wrong subject combination. cos i like bio but i thought there is lots of things to memorise so i decided not to choose it. i like math so i thought physic has math in it so i choose it. bad choice for me then. haix... regrets all over me. nvm. maybe i should look at the better side of life.

Gtg already! think this entry is long enough. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home