Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Memories... Friends...

Hey people. back to blog again. been really bored these few days. no msn messenger to use so no one to chat with and go internet only do some research or play some games. really miss the msn messenger.

Memories keeps going on in my mind. i dunno why. i just keep thinking of last year when siying, sheng jie, wan yuan, yi ying and cass are in the same class with me and we always talk to each other, gossip and crap around. but now... it's all gone. so sudden. really miss the old days. really miss the friends that i once hang out with. really miss the good times.

my class is just too ... [i dun even noe how to descibe it]. to think that sihui is in the same class as me, i will have someone to hang out with or even talk to, but she is just too quiet and there is nothing we can talk about. i want to have a topic to talk with her but there is none that come out of my mouth or even in my mind. i got a feeling that sihui doesn't like me. maybe i should learn more to be like siying. to be more friendly. to be more out going to people. maybe one day i shall try to talk to sihui. emmmh, i shall do it and i can do it!

Talk to Cass about this matter. She has been telling me not to think too much and i have to let things go the way it is. She's happy in her class. Siying's happy in her class. Sheng Jie's happy in her class. Wan Yuan's happy in her class. Yiying's happy in her class. But why am i not happy in my class?!?!?! i dun get it. why am i not? haix...

Good thing that cass is always with me when i need someone to talk to or else i will be at home thinking crap and all the unhappy things i have. Thanks cass for always being by my side when i needed you. Thanks alot!!!

Siying, wan yuan and sihui are from band. and i was once from band but i quit. really regreted quitting it. if i never quit maybe i could still have a topic to talk to sihui. maybe i could even still have contact with siying and the gang. maybe life's like this. lots of regrets and memories. lots of maybes too. I'm just too devoted into friendships.

haix. let things be solve naturally. maybe things will turn out better than what i expected.
ok i think i should go liao. time to exercise!!! bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home