Friday, June 30, 2006

holiday vacation

dear faeriefable

today is another nervous-wrecking and stress day. had chinese O'level orals and totally shrewed it up. i didn't expect to say those english words out during my chinese conversations. i'm so dead!!! why am i always shrewing important things? i can't seem to be doing anything well, can i?

the worst of all things is that i had a big stain on my pinafore. i'm always having my period during important days and events. the same thing happened during the oral for mid year. i was so loss. i didn't know what to do. today it's even worse. it's O level and it have to leak big time!!! well, what has happened has happened and i can't turn back time. so let's just say that it's over. i so wish that i'll do well my chinese O level. i'm counting it in my L1R5!!!

today i was kind of stress too. mainly because of that big leak i had. but partly because i had to collect 3 sets of worksheets from my class and they weren't cooperating by handing it up on time. i almost got scolded by ms tee. i even got ferena to help me. thanks ferena! almost got her scolded by ms tee too. because of the big leak i had, i think i gave ms tee a bad impression today. well, first it's because i was not wearing my pinafore during her lesson. second, because i could not complete the task i was suppose to do, which is to collect the 3 sets of worksheets for her. i'm such a bad physics rep. i'm determined to work hard and score colourfully good grades for my O level. it's not i have decided on what school i'll be going in the future but i feel that it'll determine how far i will go in the future and where i would go. so I WANT TO WORK HARD!

i'm missing the cousins already. i don't know why. but i really miss them. i've been thinking about them lately. and how i wish we could all live together without any adults around and make a living to provide ourselves. i hope they feel the same way. it's so nice and relax to be with them. well, i was thinking about going on a holiday vacation with joanne and amy when i graduated. just the 3 of us. but that's kind of impossible. i've never been abroad before and plus i know my parents would not allow too. considering my family's situation, i think they could not afford me to go overseas for a vacation or so. but thinking of it makes me happy too.

if amy and joanne agrees to it, and we have already planned for it, i bet i'll make that a goal for me achieve it. i'll try asking them. and if they agrees, i think i might consider asking my mum whether she'll allow me. and i'll start saving up so that they do not have to provide me with much. i may even ask mum to make it as a challenge for me so that i would have a goal to look to for my O levels. for instant i have to score a certain number of distinctions or a certain grade so that i could go to the vacation with them. this is so exciting!!! i can't wait to ask amy and joanne about it and maybe we could arrange it!!! oh my gosh, this would be so fun if it really happens!!! going overseas with only the three of us!!! AAHH!!! i can't believe it if it really happens!!! haha.

well, i think that's all for today. bye faeriefable!

love, sweet-treats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home