Sunday, February 06, 2005

LUNAR NEW YEAR!!! WOOHOO!!!

Hey! i'm back to blog again. just watch this advertisement that i like. or maybe love. it's showed me something that i am waiting for. that is. a true friend. yup. true friend. it's the citigems advertisment. yup. so nice. i love it! it has fiona xie and joanne peh in it. i think julian also in it but he's not the lead. Fiona Xie and Joanne Peh are the leads. haha. watch that advertisement. It's so nice!!! yup. i wish to have a friend that is like in the advertisement. When i'm down, there's someone to comfort me and talk to me. When i'm happy, there is someone to share my happiness with. And when i'm confused, there is someone is lead me. I also wish that my true friend can hang out with me a lot. Going shopping, talking craps, study together and play together too. so nice. How i wish that this friend would appear. maybe she already appear. but i never notice only. maybe it could be someone close to me. or maybe it could be my best friends. maybe...

Ok. let's talk about other subjects. yup.
I WANT TO COMPLAIN TO AMY ONG LI XIANG, who is my cousin. HELLO AMY ONG, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO PUT THAT WEBSITE OF YOURS IN YOUR BLOG SO THAT I CAN GO AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE PHOTOS THAT WE HAVE TAKEN AT YOUR HOUSE. BUT YOU JUST KEEP FORGETTING. CAN YOU JUST REMEMBER THIS ONCE TO PUT IT IN YOUR BLOG. I HAVE BEEN WAITING VERY LONG FOR THAT WEBSITE OF YOURS. FASTER PUT OR YOU'RE DOOM WHEN I MEET YOU DURING CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! FASTER PUT!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!! I'M WAITING...
haix. that was nice. i hope this if she ever come to my blog. haha.

well, lunar new year's coming. and i just can't wait to have a break from school. and i can't wait to meet my cousins during new year. yup. they're nice. and maybe i can't wait to go back to my primary school to meet my primary school-mates. wonder how much they have changed? last year i didn't go cos i had to do a project with my friends so that was a pity. nvm. don't think about bad memories now. it's the happy season. it should be spring now i guess. cos mostly chinese new year is at spring want what. so it should be spring. i think i talking crap. haha. ok i'm bored. Lunar new year can eat alot of good food. i can't wait to eat the steamboat during the tuan yuan fan. oh my god. i can't wait. good food is waiting for me!!! arh!!! can't stand it thinking of food now. makes me hungry. haha.

ok i think i gtg. bye! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO YOU!!! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home