Saturday, February 19, 2005

A NEW ME. determination in me to change.

hey. back to blog again. just had a hair cut today. and i love it! it feels kinda light now. it's kinda boyish-girly. get it? it looks like a girl but still look like a guy. haha.

well, my mum actually didn't want me to cut. but i insisted on cutting. then she was like telling the hairdresser that she want me to have long hair but i keep insisting on cutting that she had no choice but to let me cut. then the hairdresser was like "yarlor, cut away very ke xi. grow long hair nicer what." then i was like " i already decided to cut liao so don't say anymore. " the hairdresser was a guy. first time a guy help me cut hair. haha. then he cut my sis's hair before. then he was like saying kinda of a lot of things about my sister's hair. he say that my hair got spilt ends must use the cream that my sis brought from him. haha. yup. then he was like saying that the haircut i want was very short. the my mum agree to him. then he took out a album inside got a lot of pictures. then he advice me which hairstyle to cut. then finally i choose like then he cut lor. he cut quite good lah. i think maybe guy cut hair better. cos sometimes girls hairdresser are quite impatient then they anyhow cut. yup. neway i'm very happy with my hairstyle now. although it's short. haha. and i can't tie my hair. so feels kinda weird too. wonder what people will think about it? haha.

17th feb was my birthday. it was thursday. it was kinda of a happy and also a sad day. cos some people remembered my birthday and some did not. recieved quite a lot of presents. i got a watch from yiying and cass. a box of ferraro roche from sheng jie and a soft toy dog from si ying and wan yuan. teng got me a box of chocolates from the airport. and someone (which i dun want her to be mention) brought a cd that i want. but i kinda rejected it. cos i'm still ignoring her. yup. me very stubborn. must jian zhi dao di wan. haha. ok neway. thanks peeps for remembering my birthday. although siying and i the friendship kinda got further apart. but i'm glad she remembered. yup. thanks!

nowadays, i keep thinking of the naruto anime. it's so nice. i watch finish 5 volumes i wanna watch the 6th volume but don't have. maybe i should borrow from sheng jie if she let me lah. haha. the song is so nice. i keep thinking of the song during class. haha. i wanna sing it out but i scare. haha.

ok lah. i think i gtg already. bye! i'm 15 already! and i'm old already. haha. bye! oh yar. tmr is teng's birthday. haha. never buy present for her. maybe just give her money and she buy herself lah. haha. so mean. ok really gtg. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home