Thursday, February 24, 2005

Sadness and Sorrow

haix... life seems so bored nowadays. nobody to talk to. nobody to cheer me up. and nobody to keep me company. i'm feeling sadder and sadder each day. i don't noe why. but most probably is that no one seems to understand what i want. friends are getting further and further apart from me. well, most likely, we may never talk to each other again. haix... sometimes i just think that i'm a loner. a person with no friends. a person that nobody pays attention to. i think i'm anti -social. i'm just not as friendly as i used to be last time. not as cheerful as before. only memories stays in my mind. those happy days i had last time. i don't get it. why is it that nowadays, those people that i don't like just keep bothering me?

Firstly, it was PLM. today during chemistry lab lesson. she just got fed up over some things which i dunno. and she was like banging her books on the lab table which bothered me alot. then she started scolding something. like "stupid, i'm so fed up now." and so on. and blah blah blah.

Secondly, si hui still keeps ignoring my questions when i ask her something. it seems that she really don't want to make friends with me. she's just so into band now. and i'm not in band so i can't talk to her regarding this subjects. and she only talks to the people from band and some other people who is from her primary school previously.

well, life really seems very tough for me to cope nowadays. it just makes me wanna lead on someone to support me. i feel so broken down. so miserable. so not-the-happy girl i used to be.

thirdly, today i went to watch my school's basketball tournament. and yup. they lost again. and this time, to bedok green secondary. 36 vs 21. quite ok lah. it's not as bad as they lost to anglican high. 105 vs 6. yup. even in cca, i got no one to talk to. the same thing. i seem like a shadow which no one ever notices. a person that is hidden behind everyone. i went back home on my own after the basketball matches. but it was alright. anglican high school really is very big and modern. i think. it's like such a nice place to study. i don't understand why teng don't like that school and transfer to my school. wonder why?

history write up is due next next week. and i need to complete it by next week or by this weekend. i'm so dead. i wrote that i wanted to write up on mao zedong in the list but actually i wanted to do on empress dowager cixi. maybe i should tell the teacher tmr that i want to change. cos that time i haven't decided what i want to write up on. but now i've decided. but so many people is doing on empress dowager cixi. well, nevermind. as long as i got do jiu ke yi le. haha.

i've finally replied joanne's letter yesterday. and i have yet to post it yet. later maybe i'm going to post it. see first lah. cousins are the best!!! i love my cousins!!! jet didn't call me yesterday. maybe he did. but i think i sleep already. very tired yesterday. dunno why. today wake up also quite tired. my hair is very pom-ing. i think i have to make it more tidy. maybe mum's right. i shouldn't have cut it. but i feel like cutting it. oh gosh, i just remembered that i haven't taken my IC photo. and i haven't go and make one yet. it is due on 3rd march. after 3rd march i will be a illegal immigrate. haha. lame. i think i better faster go and make one. and take my photo. haha. well, i'm listening to "sadness and sorrow" now. it's very nice. sometimes, this song makes me wanna cry. makes me feel so sad. makes me think of all those sad memories. it's so touching. i wanna watch naruto volume 6. anyone wanna lend me? pls? pls? pls?

i think i gtg already. ok. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home