Sunday, July 17, 2005

Complains!!!

hey peeps... well, i'm not having a good mood today... shall go into details later...

well, life's been miserably boring... and i'm somehow mad with my mum... argh!!! well, i was happy in the morning, and did my tuition homework before going tuition... i didn't finished it but at least i did it... haha... thought i was going to be late for tuition today... cos i left house at around 11.15 when tuition starts at 11.30... but i managed to reach there on time... and siying was waiting for me in the other classroom to buy titbits so that we can eat during tuition... haha... had lots of fun during tuition with siying...

after coming back from tuition, i wanted to go and have a hair cut... so i went to ask my mum whether i can have a haircut... but guess what she say? she say NO!!! and ask me why i want to cut my hair... then i say no reason... so she don't allowed me to cut my hair... i was waiting for the whole day just to have a haircut and it turn out to be this way... so i was mad at her and i went to cook potato wedges, nuggets and meatballs for myself... and i ate most of them up... so my mum didn't talk to me and i didn't talk to her until now... and i'm still mad.. i planned for this haircut for so long and she ruined it... hmmmph!!! now, my mum, teng and ah boy went to play basketball and left me all alone... fine... i dun wanna go too... argh!!! nvm... i still calm myself down... haha...

i actually had an intention to go to the hairdresser and ask him/her to cut my hair secretly... but i didn't dare... later my mum scold...

great. now they are back from playing basketball. and i hear good news from teng... she said that mum says that i can go cut my hair... i think it's because teng talk her out or something... thanks teng!!! haha... well, i'm being mean now... cos i somehow scolded teng when she told me that mum say can cut hair... well, i'm gonna cut it... yes!!! i'm going to cut hair!!! woohoo!!!

just now, when jet sms me... i was shocked cos he used alot of vugalrity in the sms... so i told him not to use them... i was pretty mad at pigney at that time so i used them... then i ask him what happened... so he replied that he will tell me later during in the night when he call me... then i say ok lor... haha...

today's sunday... and tomorrow is monday which is school day... and i hate to go to school... i hate to have stressful life... hate homeworks... hate exams... hate the teachers [some i mean]... and lots of things regarding school... argh!!! sec 3 school life is not as fun as sec2 school life... how i wish i could be in siying's class... where i can do be with them... and joke around... play around... and do work together... i missed life in sec 2... i enjoyed it!!! and i love it too!!! haha... i miss being in the same class as my besties... haix...

well, it's time to go... and i bet no one comes to my blog to read... cos no one tags... sigh* haha... ok gtg now!!! bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home