Thursday, June 09, 2005

.finally get to use com.new blogskin.

hey peeps. finally get to use com le... my com is finally ok... only don't have MS office only... but da jie say she is going to lend me the cd... thanks da jie... i'll remind you want...

been kinda pissed lately with my friend, yiying. let me tell you why. it started off when i ask her whether she could helped me with my com because my com went for reformatting so we need to download those softwares back into the com again. but the MS office software i don't have. so i asked yiying whether she could lend me and help me to download in my com. and she say can. but when i ask her when she can help me, she say she dunno and will tell me an answer on sunday. so i waited for sunday. by then, she never answer me. so on tuesday, i saw her online and i asked her. but then after asking her, she immediately offline. so i went to call her house. her mum picked the phone so i ask whether yiying was in. so her mum went to call her. then i heard yiying saying : whose that? then she went to pick up the phone. and i ask her when she is free to help me, but she say she dunno. then there was like this very long pause then i say : you no need to help me lah. and i hang the phone.

maybe it is somehow my fault too for being too impatient. but she seems so unwilling to help me too. and she is always busy with other people's business and not hers. and she already agreed on helping me but she sisn't kept her words. she also know that i'm pissed but she has got no feelings about it. so that made me even more pissed. moreover, my mum's been like rushing me to ask her to download but she keep saying she not free or dunno. so might as well ask my cousin, da jie, to help me rather than waiting for her right?
let's not talk about this... it makes me pissed.

anyway, i've been chatting with da jie and jet lately... so fun to chat with my cousins. and there is this family bbq to celebrate some of our cousins' birthday... i'm so excited about it. hehe. i've been complaining to jet lately. and i feel that i'm a very lucky girl to have jet as my listener. he's always there to listen to my complains and problems... i'm so happy. thanks jet. i know i'm very nagging sometimes. just bear with it k? hehe. and i sometimes have this feeling that i take things for granted. it's like i have friends around me and i've been like talk things behind their back... all the things that i'm not happy with them... so i somehow feel so guilty about it. and jet, my listener cum cousin, always have to hear me nag... so somehow i also feel guilty about that... sorry jet... thanks for everything. :) hehe.

anyway, i just changed my skin. and i've got lots of comments from da jie and jet and some of my friends. they don't seem to like the blogskin that i like. it's somehow my ideal one. i don't get it why they don't like... they say it's too boyish... and i am a boyish girl. i seldom wear skirts. and i don't like to wear them too. but i will change the blogskin again... somehow... haha.

ok it's time to go. this entry is pretty long i guess. haha. ok. gtg. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home