Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Bored...

Hey. back to blog again. looks like these few days i've been blogging quite often. maybe i'm quite free nowadays. haha. so happy that someone has been reading my blog nowadays. yup. weeling, i'm talking about you. thanks for the encouragement and the smiles that you put on your face everyday to brighten up my day. haha. i'm trying to be as cheerful as possible. yup. i'm listening to your advice that you gave to me.

haix. really miss msn nowadays. my msn broke down so i cannot chat. i shall bear with it for the meantime. i've been listening to sadness and sorrow everyday. it's so nice and touching. i wonder who have the scores for that song? i want to have a copy please. can you lend me photocopy it, if you have the music score? i'm trying to research on the music score for sadness and sorrow but i can't find. so to any kind souls who have the music score for sadness and sorrow, can you give me a copy of it or lend me to photocopy one copy please? haha.

these few days, i've been tuitioning my brother, ah boy. he's primary 5. but the things he learn from the textbook, especially science, is like what i learn when i was in sec 1 or sec 2 lor. so chiam. looks like the education system is keeping up very fast. and it seems to me that i'm very backwards already. haha.

today so suay. i went to buy a clear holder. but then it turned out that i bought a clear holder with no pockets but just thin sheets of plastic in it. so stupid right? waste my money only. boohoo. my money is gone. the person cheated me. sell me this kind of clear holder. now i'b broke again. i'm left with $1.80 in my wallet. i'm really really really very broke. well, tomorrow still got pocket money to take. so not that bad afterall. i shall try and save money. to buy the things that i want which is kinda expensive.

i'm dead. i haven't started on my history write up yet. and i just started studying history for upcoming history SEQ test. and geo also a little bit. social studies nah. i'm prepared to fail for that. guess what? i failed my english compre. haix... yup. i can say that my english teacher marked the paper very lean- nian (dunno how to spell but i mean like mark not so high stardard like that) but i still failed. i'm so very happy. because my overall i passed!!! yay!!! haha.

ok i think today i'm happy. haha. hope this kind og feeling will remain in me as long as possible. haha. ok i think i gtg. bye! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home