Thursday, December 29, 2005

unacceptable fact

SCHOOL'S STARTING IN ABOUT 3 MORE DAYS! AND 2005 IS ENDING IN ABOUT 1 MORE DAY!!! AH~
I'M GOING CRAZY ABOUT THIS FACT!!! I DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THIS FACT!

well, i've yet to buy my books and teng is like going to share some books with me. but i dun want it. what happen's when i have the same lesson with her on the same day? and then she has to use my textbook then what am i going to use? i guess she just have to buy her own stuff. she can't always use my books and my notes right? i don't have anyone to rely on for knowledge you know? but she has my notes. so she got something to rely on.

homework, i've yet to finish them. and lots of things. but i'm still on my holiday mood. this fact of school starting is horrifying me. i mean i have to suddenly change everything. my mood, my feelings and my attitude. during the holidays, i just take things easy, relax and do the stuff that i want to do. but when school starts, i can't do these anymore. even if i dun want to do homework, i have to do it or the teachers will coming haunting me. even if i don't want to wake up early, i can't or i'll be late for school. argh!!! i dun like sudden changes and i don't really like change. i just want things to be just as what it is now. if only i could go back in time, when i was like 5 years old. so carefree. so innocent. but time passes fast and the fact is time can't go back. what has happened has happened. and what has gone, has gone. we can't take it back. if i was only in a fairytale, where there is only happy endings. that will be so good. that would be like just a dream. but i know it's only a fable. so i just have to come back to reality when the time pass.

holidays just makes me feel so hard to let it pass. it just makes me feel that holidays should be longer, and should be forever. time should stop here. and 2006 will never come. if only i could do that... if only i could...

天灰

如果你不再出现
我的世界还有什么可贵
可惜不够时间
让我们试验什么叫永远

想念变成怀念
心动变成心碎
偏偏还会关切
你最后属于谁

我的天空今天有点灰
我的心是个落叶的季节
我不知道如何度过今夜
所有的灯早已经全都熄灭

如果你从没出现
我会不会觉得快乐一些
可惜残忍时间
总要把诺言一点点摧毁

我的天空今天有点灰
我的心是个落叶的季节
我不知道如何度过今夜
所有的灯早已经全都熄灭

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home