Saturday, December 24, 2005

MERRY XMAS!!!

merry xmas to all!!! haha... i'm so happy and all cheer up now. haha.
i think i've broke my record of having to write so many testimonials in one day. haha.

had work today. and it's the first time that i had a spilt shift. haha. 8 hours in total. and guess what!!! i saw quan yi feng at parkway today when i was strolling around the mall!!! AHH!!! i almost scream out of my head!!! i even made a call to jet to tell him. i was so excited at that moment. she was just walking past me and i turn and whispered to myself: "quan yi feng" then i think she heard and she turn her heads back to look at me and i was so nervous that i turn my back away from her... awwww... i should have ask a hand shake from her... so sad... but i'm so excited and yet nervous in meeting her real person!!! haha... she's was looking for a christmas present i guess... haha... i was trying to look for a xmas present that suits both boys and girls for the next cousin gathering but i couldn't find one that satisfied me. hmmm... think i shall look for it later in the late afternoon. haha.

well, later in the evening i will be working from 5pm to 10pm and it's a double pay cos it's a festival!!! haha... means i will be working for 5 hours but i will be getting a pay of 10 hours!!! isn't it great!!! haha... well, i saw siobhan today who is my primary school friend and apparently forgot me already. haha. she looks pretty and slim!!! figure good!!! haha... and her voice is so smoothing to the ears... awww... really feel like making friends with her once more... haha...

hmmm... the next cousin meeting will be on 26 of dec... one day after christmas but nevermind. we will still be celebrating christmas together!!! haha.... as long as we meet together and have lots of fun together!!! haha... really looking forward to that day!!! haha. haven't gotten a gift for the exchange angel and mortal game yet. but i know all the cousins haven't get a gift yet except for AMY!!! haha.. so fast buy for what. give me pressure only... haha...

well, gtg now!!! MERRY XMAS!!! HOHOHO!!! I HOPE SANTA WILL BE GIVING ME MANY WONDERFUL GIFTS!!! or rather i wish he would give my papa a strong body and a good health. kind of worried for him... haha. well, look on the bright side, jo!!! haha... kk time to go!!! MERRY XMAS!!! hohoho~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home