Saturday, November 26, 2005

first job

hey peeps... this is my 50th post!!! haha.

well, sort of gotten over the thing that i'm upset with. only that i'm not talking to papa now. we're like having a cold war now. anyway, who cares? thinking of it just makes me mad. so why not. just leave it aside and let things be what it will be. anyway i dun feel like talking to papa also. he dun want to talk to me and i dun want to talk to him so we're both happy that both of us are not talking to each other. yup yup. haha.

ok. so tomorrow is my third day in work. i'm currently working at PP's mos burger as a cashier. ermmm... the job is not very difficult. but at the first day i did a lot of mistakes. but on my second day it went out well until the stupid timothy come. so let me just explain what happened on my first and second day of work.

it start out when teng was teaching me about what are the burgers and meals mos burger have in their menu. then i went to memorise the menu and started on the job straight away... haha. then that timothy was there. he was making the burgers. then whenever i make a mistake he will scold me. he's like the same age as me but he worked there for about 1 year or so... so he can be counted as a senior... then he test me on the menu and stuff... i mean he think he is what... he just work there longer than me and he's not the manager. so what right do he have to scold me? even the manager never say anything so what about him? and moreover it's my first day... what do you expect from me on my first day in a place where i'm not familiar?

so on the second day, it all went well. i didn't make any mistakes. and when timothy came he was like scolding me for not frying the things first before i go and make the drinks. and then he was scolding for asking teng to help me fry the things. and then i somehow talk back to him which made him quite mad then he made a big fuss out of it. and i just went back home after i'm done. i dun care about him. i hope i won't be working with him in most of my shifts. hopefully... haha.

well, went to www with jet, cindy, steph on 23/11/05. had lots of fun. we went bowling first then we ate lunch and then we went to www to play. was very tiring. then we ask amy out to have dinner with us. so we went TM to meet amy at long john silver. then pigney called and came. but she treated us to pizza at pizza hut. at least there is benefit for her to come and join us. although we dun want her to come with us. abit extra though. i feel so uneasy when she tries to get close to me... what has gotten into her, man?

ok so after eating pizza, we went shopping for awhile and went home. i went to amy's house to stay over. i thought joanne will be staying over too. but no, she never. she bluff me. then cindy and i was made to be guinea pigs for amy to practice her make up so that she will do well on joanne and her friends the next day for their prom. i feel and look weird on make up. haha.

then the next day, joanne come and amy help her and her friends to put make up and their hair-do. it was alright. then i made friends with joanne's friends. one is called hui li while the other is called xin hui. they're both nice people. haha. huili is pretty while xin hui is sweet and cute. haha. then amy went out and joanne and her friends went to their prom. so left me and cindy in the house. we have to go to cindy's ah ma house for dinner. at first i was very scare then when i reach there. ah ma was not that bad. haha. then we watched tv there and went back to cindy's house.

reach cindy's house liao, we had to helped cindy's papa to scoop this dead fish on the floor with a big spade. eewww. it was disgusting. then we put on the soil where we thought cindy's papa will bury it in the soil. but nooooo.... he didn't. instead he chopped it into 2 with the big spade. which is gross. haha. then we went up to play the com. waited for amy and joanne to come back. then when amy and joanne came back, i looked at the photos joanne took at her prom. it looks ok. joanne look pretty!!! haha. then we bathed and had supper and chat at the same time... haha... then went to bed and chat somemore. then we sleep.

the next day, i woke up early with joanne. joanne went to bugis for this training for her new job which turn out to a scram... argh!!! hate people who cheat!!! then i went home. and do the usual stuff i do at home. which is just to laze around and watch tv. and keep munching on the food. and i ate lots of ice cream which made me have a stomachache. i dunno what has gotten into my stomach. it keep gettings stomach ache. maybe i ate too much junk food recently... haha...

well, i gtg now. and thanks for all who has read my blog and comforted me. i'm ok now. how come you all read never leave a tag? let me know that you have read what... haha... i thought no one read my blog so i can just write all my feelings out. haha... i try to cut less on the anger and write more sweet stuff next time... haha... thanks anyway guys!!! haha... love you guys lots!!! haha...

ok gtg now... bye!!! sayonara!!! bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home