Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pissified!!!

hey peeps... it's been quite a while since my last post already... well, can't update often... exams are coming up and they are very important ones too... so i can't use the com that often although i use it from like so late at night until so early in the next morning... haha...

well, there's not much to update about... forgotten most of things that happened in the week. so i shall say what i have been up to lately... hmmm... well, haven't started on my homework. haven't started studying. and slack alot of home too... this is bad... i think i am going to fail for final year exam if i continue to be like this... and i'm left with only 3 days... argh!!! how?!?! how!?!?! how!?!?!

ermmm... tell you something that you all might think its weird... well, i've been trying to write songs lately... and they sound quite short and weird at times too... asked jet about my songs and he gave lots of comments on it... maybe i should stop writing songs and just start studying and do my homework... in addition, i still have this social studies project to complete...

well, talking about social studies project makes me want to complain!!! yes!!! i want to complain!!! i am quite pissed with my group members... although my expression do not show that i am pissed but inside me, i felt super duper pissed with my group... you want to know why??? i'll tell you why... my group members has not been helping me in the social studies project... they are not doing anything in the meeting... and they want me to complete the whole damn thing all by myself... i'm so damn pissed thinking about it...

ok... let me explain to you... before school closed, my group has decided to meet up today (06/08/05) at around 2pm. and they told me to do research first before going from the meeting... so before going to the meeting today, i was like: "shit! haven't do any research yet." so i started to read the textbook and do some last minute research. and then i went to bath and meet up with the rest... to my surprise, they did not do any research, haven't read the textbook and was lazying around watching tv and stuff like that... i was like doing the script at chermaine's house... argh!!! yes, i admit that i did lazy around abit but not as much as them. they practically just want me to do the whole thing myself. and before going home from chermaine's house, cheng qi even said: "chermaine, remember to send the documents to josephine so that she can finsh the project" whatever lah... it's not like i want to do the project all by myself, is that i cannot depend on them also... and now i dun even know how to complete it even though i have completed about 1/2 of the script... great!!! just great!!! i wish that my group members could just shut up and do their part in this project... i dun care... i'm going to ask them to do the powerpoint slides for the project. and get one group member to help me complete the stupid script. yes!!! i shall do that!!! i'm not going to bother anymore!!! argh!!! i'm sick and tired of people not doing anything or any contributions to projects that i am involved... just because that usually i do the most work in the project, doesn't mean that i have to complete it all by myself... argh!!! this is making me more and more pissed!!! argh!!!

ok... i shall cool down now... hmmm... well, like i said, i went to chermaine's house to do project... haha... well, i think chermaine's house is very quiet. and big. she has a dog too... a fat one... haha... but it is a good dog as it does not bites... haha... well, the first look at chermaine's house i was like: "is this a forest?" haha... cos chermaine's parents like to plant... and they have grape plants that do not have grapes... and they plant bitter gounds too... haha... the grape plant covers the top of chermaine's corridor that hardly any sunlight can enter... haha... then i went into her house and it was so big... her ceiling is like 2 storey... haha... and her mum likes to collect lots of very unique and special stuff. its kinda cool... haha... and chermaine looks cute when she was young... but now... ermmm... haha... chermaine's room is also very neat... haha... she has her own room... so good... but i think having a somebody to sleep with me is better... cos i'm a scardy cat... haha... and i found out that chermaine likes to collect mables... haha... cool hobby, eh? haha... and chermaine's house is a 4 storey terrace... no wonder she never gets fat... her room is at the 4th storey... haha...

well, i think that's about it... kinda short compared to the other entries... haha... kk. gtg now!!! bye!!! TTFN!!! bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home