Monday, August 01, 2005

.haircut.

hey peeps. it's been quite a long time since i wrote the last entry... well, basically, not much things have happened recently... but i'll just write those that i remembered...

well, the highlight of the week was friday... guess why? it's because i had a haircut on that day... really was looking forward for that haircut... i've been planning for it for a very long time... and now i look kinda toot... cos of the curls on my hair... it's been bigging me for a long time... like i said last time that whenever i plan to cut my hair... i have to think it over for a very long time... and i really did plan it over for a very long time... and it turn out quite ok...

ok... i think i shall go into detail about going to the hair salon to cut my hair... teng accompanied me to the hair salon... whenever i go for a haircut, teng will always accompany me... really glad to have her with me... was really nervous and scare to go the hair salon alone... and even if she accompanied me, i still feel the same way... but i will feel a little at ease with her around... cos she will help me tell the hairdresser, give me opinions and tell the hairdresser what i want... haha... thanks teng!!! haha...

so teng and i went to usually hair salon which we always go to... which is "cut and curl"... haha... help advertised abit... haha... then when we went into the salon, i was feeling very scare, nervous and excited... then i was hoping for the boss of the hair salon to cut my hair... cos she seems to be the most professional there... there was alot of people there... so we had to wait for a very long time... while waiting, i was looking around the salon... the the woman, sitting next to me, was using the hairdryer to blow her own hair by herself... it looked kinda ridiculous... cos i was thinking: "isn't the hairdresser going to help her with her hair? why is she doing it herself?"
but later i found out that she was in a rush... and i think she is very close to the staff in the salon so she can do it herself... then later the lady boss saw then she helped the lady...

then the lady boss was like: "ok. ok. going to ok liao... you wait for a while... i make for awhile then done liao."
then the lady was like: "cannot. cannot. i rushing for time... not enough time liao... faster. faster."
then when finally the lady boss ok liao... she faster run out of the salon then her wallet drop on the floor but she dunno... so teng called her and tell her that her wallet dropped... then she picked it up and run... and so she left the salon...

then it was my turn!!! and the lady boss was serving me!!! woohoo!!! then i gave her the picture of the hairstyle that i want... then she looked then she want to laugh but she smile only... then she ask me: "you scan the picture one ar?"
then i replied: "huh? ermm... i print one... haha"
then she started blowing my hair with the hairdryer cos my hair very weavy... she wanna make it straight... then it was like a miracle... once she blow my hair... my hair really became straight... teng was like smiling to herself... then she was like saying when i have straight hair, i would look nicer... haha... whatever... haha... then she started cutting after finished blowing my hair straight... then she ask me what i want the length of my hair to be... but i dunno... so teng made the desicion for me... she made the decision for everything for me... and then the lady boss was like asking us whether i was the little sister... haha... then i was gloating inside my heart... then i smiled and said that i was the elder sister... haha... then teng said that she was the younger sister... then the lady boss was like: "oh... you are the elder sister... cos from the way, your younger sister talk, it sound like she was the elder sister." cos teng made all the decision for me, making me like the younger one who dunno what was happening... haha... that she also say: "you should be quieter one... and your younger sister should be the more talkative one." then we were like: "dun have lah... sometimes only lah... haha..." this makes the haircut more interesting and enjoyable with the lady boss talking to us and we were laughing together... haha... and finally my haircut was done and i paid and left...

then we went to buy groceries... but before that we went to the toilet to see how i look like... i mean i didn't really had a closer look of my hair when i was in the hair salon... so i went to the toilet to make my hair and all that... haha... then we went to ntuc to buy groceries and we went home... and that's all... haha... the night sky had lots of stars... but there wasn't a moon... sad... it makes the night sky looks empty... haha...

when i reached home... mum didn't say much about my hair... she only say that long hair is much nicer, always go cut youur hair... haha... then i meet joyce and eunice on the way home... then teng tell her that i cut hair... then joyce ask whether is it the korean hairstyle... then i just say yes... haha... then we just go home together lor... haha...

today had tuition... then siying also never say much about my hair... i think she doesn't even notice that i cut hair!!! how goodo can she get... haha... so blur... until i tell her that i cut hair then she notice... haha... yup... tuition was the same... very nice, comfortable and enjoyable... haha...

and this tuesday, i'm having physic CA!!! this thursday, i'm having emath exam, english compre exam and history elective exam!!! i'm so gonna be dead... especially english compre... my english is really very lousy... i think i'm gonna fail for the english compre... i'm so dead!!! i need help!!! help!!! AHHH!!!

haha... ok that's about it! i think i gtg now... bye!!! TTFN!!! bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home