Tuesday, November 08, 2005

MONEY PROBLEMS

hey peeps... feeling frustrated, bored and lonely... ha. i dun even know what i'm doing now... i'm just rotting at home day by day... and i somehow at a loss now... i dun know what to do.

well, basically, i'm having some financial problems now... and i'm broke... and in a few days time, there will be a birthday celebration for 3 friends of mine... and i've already settled their birthday presents... only that on their birthday celebration, they are going to eat at somewhere expensive and i doubt i can afford it in my recent conditions...
i don't know... i think i've been spending lots of money these few days... i've always think that my drawer will always have money in it until i found out that it's running out of $$... i've always thought that i'm financially independent until recently i have to borrow money from my siblings... i'm really at a loss now... i'm currently looking for a part time job... i've asked a few but they rejected me... even teng, who is younger than me, has a job... i've ask teng's job supervisor already... now i'm waiting for their responds... i doubt they're calling me... amy recommended me to be a banquet at ritz calton hotel... but mum doesn't really allow me cos she thinks that it's very dangerous for me to go home alone very late at night... and amy is quitting cos her school is reopening. which means that i will not have anyone to look up to. so that is why mum doesn't want me to be a banquet. but to me, i think banquet can earn money fast. i do not mean that being a banquet you can earn big bucks. i'm trying to mean that being a banquet you can get your pay after your one day work. so you at least have some money in hand. now i'm really in need of a job that can provide me money after a one day work so that in a few days time, i will have money to celebrate my friends' birthday. it's not that i cannot ask my mum or dad. but i don't really like the idea of asking money from your parents. i should have control my way of spending $$... so i guess this shall be my punishment. gosh... i'm so dead...

yoshinoya is looking for part-time, who is 14 years and above... maybe i should try my luck there... but alot of people will recognise me. who cares. i think i should set aside my pride and do it. but the only problem is... will they hire me? and there is this art and craft shop that is looking for an assisstant... maybe i could call and ask. but i don't know if they would accept 15 year old student a not? gosh... i don't know what to do now. i should have listen to teng and find a job with her the other time. now i feeling full of regrets now. i really hate this feeling... i mean who would like to regret what she has done in the past... obviously, the answer is no. argh!!! maybe i should call... just give it a try. i think i can do it. JIA YOU!!! set aside my pride and bring out my courage!!! JIA YOU!!! haha...

well, recently, i have thought of a fairytale of my own. somehow unique one. somehow special. and somehow related to me. i think the idea is good but it's difficult to express it out and write it out into a story. i'll try when i have the time. now it's all about my problems... i shall bear with it and solve it. haha... sounds so confident but i'm losing it a little... haha... i'll try i guess... i'll try...

ok i think i shall go now. haha... gtg... bye!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home