Saturday, November 26, 2005

weight control

hey peeps. back to blog again. well, i think this time i won't blog much cos i just blogged yesterday night. haha.

well just came back from work. it was another manager in charge today. his name is called darren. i dun really like him too cos he is very dao. he don't really like me too. he don't really talk to me or rather he also sort of scold me a lot. he keep asking me not to play with the pen. hello!!! i was not playing with it. it's just a habit that i always have. argh!!! mos burger people are not friendly at all. argh!!! they get me on my nerve.

i just hope that they don't talk behind my back and don't keep scolding me. and they don't dao me also. really hate that somehow. i know i don't really like to talk to strangers. so i make friends very slow. i'm not really very friendly so i don't usually talk to the person that i don't know unless they talk to me or something. the other crew seems to be classmate or rather ermmm... schoolmates bah. haha. but i'm just a stranger to them. so maybe they feel the same way as me. and i am very quiet when i'm working. so i hardly talk to anyone. haix... life's like this and this is how i am. not really sociable, huh? hehe.

ermm... one advantage about going to work is that i get pay. and i will have money at the end of 1 month. so i'm waiting... haha. well, another thing is that i will have a control on the food i eat. cos during the holiday or rather when i am bored or something, i will feel like munching on something... so maybe going to work will stop me from eating too much... haha. so this is what i call weight control bah. haha.

oh ya. i want to complain about one thing. my brother is always using the com. i mean he doesn't own the com to himself. it's a share com. but he alwys use it. hello!!! electricity bills is getting high you know? you better stop playing maple or the com too much ar... and he is also very irritating. whenever i use the com, he will like sit beside me or behind me which irritates me alot. hello again!!! i want my own privacy can? haha...

ok i think that's about it. i think i complain alot... haha... ok now... gtg!!! bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home