Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ANNOYED WITH LIFE

You know what?

I'm starting to hate life, hate school, and hate my parents.

Mum's not talking to anyone. But I don't really care about it. She's starting a cold war with the family on her own. Super annoyed by it! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER, MAN!

i dread school as usual. homework has been piling up and there isn't enough time for me to study my tests and exams! i want to do well but i feel that i've reached my limits and have less motivation to advance anymore. how useless can i get in life?

I'm so annoyed with everything! I feel so pressurised! I'm tired and i just want a long break where i can take a breather and calm myself. I really hate how things is now. Nothing seems motivational to me. I feel so down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home