Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HOLIDAY STRESS

Dear faeriefable

It's super early in the morning (4.15am now) and i haven't has a single sleep at all. I'm so so so worried about the melbourne trip. i've just started packing and i've found out that there's a lot of things to be done and packed. i don't even know how heavy is my luggage now! there's so many rules and restrictions to follow when packing the luggage. and it's super messy!

i'm settled with my formal wear already but i'm still not settled with the clothes i'm going to wear there. i want to bring so many things but i feel so uneasy about the stuff i'm bringing there. it seems that i'm bringing too many things over! i've been washing quite a number of clothes just to bring them over to australia. i don't even think my attire is proper because it seems that all the t-shirts that i'm bringing are black in colour! how great can that be when it's summer in melbourne! argh! i'm going to perspire like mad! so i'm waiting for the lighter colour clothes to dry now.

there's wushu training and class chalet tmr. i doubt i'll be able to stay in the chalet because of the unsettled things i have to do for the aussie trip. i still need to ask papa to come home and cook bee hoon for the class chalet. man! i'm in super duper deep trouble. holiday homeworks are still not done and i've only got 2 weeks to complete them when i come back from australia. should i even bring some over? i'll think about that later after i catch some sleep. -sigh-

i think mum is right. she's been nagging me to pack since last week and now i'm doing everything the last minute. i'm such a loser for not listening to her. i even went to cindy's house to stay for 1 day twice! mum doesn't even let me bring the laptop to australia so how am i going to do all the homework?!?! there's even h3 math and e-learning to catch up with! argh! tell me i'm going to suffer a major stress when i come back! i should really bring some work over man! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've changed my wallet already so that it will be neater. it's been ages since i've used a new wallet. my previous wallet lasted me from primary school until now! haha. i'm super nostalgic about my memories which includes my wallet. i think i'm going to change back to the old wallet when i get back. haha.

man! man! man! i'm super worried! i can't sleep and i'm hungry! i sense something bad going to happen tmr! i'm be super stress and frustrated tmr, trying to settle all the stuff and getting my luggage packed by then. i still have to settle the class chalet stuff and also go for wushu training. AH! SOMEBODY, PLEASE SAVE ME!

jet's back from hong kong and didn't even contact me when he's back. how mean can he be man! i'm flying soon and he's still hasn't contacted me! i don't even dare to message him because i'm afraid he's still in hong kong and i'll have to pay the extra charges for the messages. (i'm super cheapo.) argh! seriously need a lending ear for me to complain at now! and that will be mr jet han kun ding! argh!!! where are you man! AH!

ok i got to calm myself down and get some rest. i'm left with 1 1/2 hours to sleep before i wash up and prepare for wushu training. man! hope tmr papa will fetch me to school. -sigh- gtg then! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home