Friday, October 26, 2007

I LOVE CHINESE!

dear faeriefable

i'm finally back to blogging. it's been a busy month. and i'm certain that next month would be yet another hectic month. seriously, i think there isn't even enough time to breathe. OP Chinese OP Chinese OP Chinese. all these are already my limits. and there's still nrp. i don't think i'm going to do well for that. everything is in such a rush! argh!

looks like my hectic life have deterred my sis and bro from coming into a JC. especially MJC.

i've been practicing OP lately. i know my presentation is weird. the way i talk is too expressive. think it's kind of fake also. but i've got no choice. haha. my classmates have been teasing me about my presentation yesterday. it's weird but it's not that bad ok! haha. and argh! how i hate the time limit! 5min and 45 sec is the minimum i can go. damn! why must there be a time limit of 5 MINUTES!!! how am i suppose to present?!?! bothersome!

well, i'm back to chinese. there's chinese A'level on monday! and guess what? i've just started studying TODAY!!! man! i'm so going to be dead! my chinese foundation is not strong enough and i did super badly for chinese promos. man! i think i can't get my A. i want my A!!!! JO! YOU MUST STUDY HARD NOW!!! STUDY CHINESE NOW!!! JIA YOU! GO!

ok. my conscience is telling me to stop blogging now and to start studying chinese. so off i go! I LOVE CHINESE! CHINESE HERE I COME! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home