Friday, September 07, 2007

my blades! + fun day with jet!

dear faeriefable

i know i'm not suppose to be here. i know i should be studying but why can't i get myself away from temptations?!?! my weakness is temptation and i can't overcome it! why! why! why!

jet told me to blog about my last day of fun before my mug time begin and he sure made my day! we went subway for lunch and it was first time ordering subway food! haha. sometimes, i think subway should teach their customers on how to make orders. it's pretty complicated to order their food. haha. but it's good that we get to choose what we want in our sandwiches. haha.

and we had long bus rides! bus ride to queensway shopping center was totally awesome! the view was great and the sense of feeling lost yet knowing where to go was totally magical. i didn't feel any motion sickness for the long bus ride too! maybe it's because i was super excited about buying my blades! yes! i finally bought my blades and love it! the shop was cool! i'm definitely going back there to get my second blades in future. but i'm predicting that this blades will last me for about 2 years! by that time, i would have learned some tricks! haha. i'm so excited about advancing my blading skills! woohoo! haha.

after buying my blades, we went home to put our stuff and get ready to go ECP! oh my! i love ECP! it's so nice! and my first try on my blades was great! i didn't fall at all and jet helped me through rocky paths that my blades couldn't go. he rides the bike while i glide my blades! haha. sounds fun right! we managed to reached our destination but it started to rain. all of a sudden, it felt like a race, blading and cycling in the rain. it was kind of slippery but i managed to get back to macdonald's without falling! haha. however, i did have some blisters on my feet but it's not that painful. no pain no gain, as the saying goes. haha.

the day ended so well. i'm so glad that my last day of fun time ended well. it'll help me survive through this mug time. i'm going to use this as a motivation. that i will have fun time once i go through difficult times. NO PAIN NO GAIN, JO! JIA YOU! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
thanks jet! for the action pack day and the fun that we had together! we can survive through the end of years! JIA YOU! WE CAN DO IT!

well, talking about end of years aka promos, i'm super screwed! i haven't even finish a single subject and my eom is also a problematic matter! i'm so doom! how?!?! what am i doing here, man! you got to study! G0! GO! GO STUDY!!! JIA YOU!!!

ok. i gtg now! mug time! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home