Thursday, July 05, 2007

facing the music

dear faeriefable

school has finally started and the day wasn't as bad as i expected. the only thing that i didn't expect was to get back my mid year results that fast. well, i guess the school wants to speed up their progress and hence become very efficient in marking the papers.

until now, i only got back physics mcq and GP paper 2 marks. i'm pretty please with my GP paper 2 results, thinking that all along my english language standard has always been very poor. as for physics mcq, i'm very neutral feelings about it. overall, i'm having mixed feelings about my capabilities. i know i'm going to fail all of my subjects. the only thing that matters is how badly i fail. i must really work hard for promos. i've been setting goals for myself and i've yet to achieve a single one of them. what's the use of making goals for myself when i'm not working towards it? i just feel stupid. i feel so dumb thinking that i'll be able to pull through mid years with flying colours. argh!

i just read my horoscope on friendster and this is what it says:

The Bottom Line

Your plans and ideas have advanced, but they're not quite done yet. Keep working!

In Detail

Your plans and ideas have advanced to an interesting state today. You're not quite ready to consider them completed, so you need to keep an eye on them. Things you thought were all done still have a few loose ends that you need to tie up. Be patient and thorough, and don't stop until you know for a fact that your future involvement is not necessary. Dropping these projects into someone else's lap could send the wrong message -- people will think that you are lazy.

i think it is so true. i've had so many ideas about designs on the class tee and wushu tee but i've not produce them out in hard copies or something that people can see and understand what my ideal complete project looks like. moreover, i also think that the horoscope is also telling me something about PW. yes, i know i have a great team. but i fear that i'm very active and involve in it. i just feel that i've done so little for the project and the team. i must really buck up and get active in my school work and projects. i must really achieve what i've set for myself and be the ideal person what i hope i can be. this sound so naive but i'm really serious about it.

well, there's school tmr and wushu too. i'm so dreading wushu. but oh well, it's my CCA and i have to get myself involved in it no matter what. -sigh- i'll be getting more results tmr and it's really time for me to face the music. i'm so afraid that i will breakdown but i know i'm strong. i know i can take the challenge and turn them into dares. i know i can do it. JIA YOU JO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

i gtg now. it's late and i'm still not asleep. this explains the eye bags that i've been developing. haha. ok. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home