Friday, May 18, 2007

why?

dear faeriefable

i've been hearing lots of bad news recently. now, i'm in a state of confusion, lost and shock. these problems are just too much for me to handle and i don't even think i'm prepared for it. my family is in a chaotic state and i feel such a loser not being able to do much about these problems for them. i know some can't be solved. joyce and teng just cried after observing my mum's behaviour just now. i'm very scared too. i don't know what to do. what happened to her? why is she behaving like this? why of all days, it has to happen today? argh!!! i don't want these to happen! i'm already trying so hard to cope with school work and all already. i've already reached my limit in trying to cope. now, with this added burden or stress, i'm afraid i might just break and cry.

i haven't had enough sleep lately with all the tests and exams for the past few days. finally, i could catch some breathe and take a breather when all these troubles have to come looking for me. i'm seriously very worried for my family now. it's so hard to piece out this torn and broken family protrait of mine. tension just keep increasing and hostility towards each other is so strong. i have only my siblings to rely on now. some truths just can't be made known to world even if our relationship is so close. i feel like telling jet but i know i mustn't. i really think all these should be kept a secret. i'm tempted to tell jet. other than my siblings, he's the only one that i can consult to.

why? why? why? i just don't understand. why the sudden change in behaviour? why must it be this time of the year? why can't i do anything to make the situation better?

who will answer to my "why"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home