Thursday, May 03, 2007

my dreaded school life

dear faeriefable

it's been a while since i've posted the previous entry. life's been pretty busy these few days, with the pile of homework and tight school schedule. school life hasn't change much. it's just the same old timetable with different types of lecturers giving lectures. haha.

well, i haven't been sleeping well these few days. sometimes, i just refuse to get up until my brother repeatedly call me up. i'm dreading school. it's not fun and it's not interesting anymore. i guess i'm tired of schooling but i know i can't regret now since i've chosen this path from the very start. the competition is so tense that i feel like screaming my heads out to all the people around me to just GO AWAY! maybe i'm just too stress. i've been giving myself too much pressure already. relax jo! relax!!!

i've attended the second wushu training already. i want to be flexible!! there's so many moves that i just can't do and it's only the basics! i feel such a loser in wushu. and the people there aren't as fun-loving and friendly as the people in volleyball. competition is high there too. everyone is aiming to be in the competition team. i know i won't be able to make it there. they're just too good compared to me. sometimes, i just feel like giving up and stop losing my face, doing those stunts that look so retarded on me. yet i can't regret. because this is another choice i've chosen right from the start. the difference lies only in my willingness. i feel i've chosen it by mistake. such a sad case. -sigh-

i'm almost done for PI and i'm so glad it's over! haha. however, i feel that my PI is not up to standard. the words seems to be so little and there's so many short forms! moreover, my identification on my groundbreaker is so short! this is bad! i sense a bad omen that i'm going to get pretty low for my PI although many have told me that i worry too much or thinking too much unneccessary stuff. haha.

i've also just got my PW grouping and i'm quite satisfied with it. i'm grouping with rachel, jasmine, sherman and zhi guan! yay!! haha. hope we'll work fine together. i'm sure there would be conflicts within the group sooner or later. but i'm positive that we're going to go through it and emerge as a team filled with great enthusiasm, cooperation and tolerance. i hope they would tolerate with my annoying nonsenses and irritating questions. really hope that we will be a great team together. GAMBATE!!!

i feel like learning yoga. am i crazy to think about that?

i gtg now. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home