Wednesday, October 03, 2007

LOVELY GROUP MEMBERS OF MINE!

dear faeriefable

i'm starting to dread school again. other than pw, i think i'm just wasting time in school, wondering around, hanging out with my classmates and the wushu people to prepare for the open house. i feel competition in school, mainly because of pw. i keep getting questions about how much my group has done, how far has my group progress, how's the written report and a lot of similar questions. it's can be quite irritating at times. i don't think my group's written report is good enough. maybe i'm being a perfectionists again but it's for the good of the group. the impacts are not really done and i have no link to my showcases. i'm pretty much screwed like the rest of the group. argh! pw is giving me all the worries and headaches again. why can't i stop thinking about it! ah!

i think i need to destress. i need my blades. i need to go and blade. stop thinking about it, Jo! we'll do fine! we'll do fine! i have a cooperative team and i know i have their support! so stop worrying about your WR! you'll do fine! we'll do fine! ah!

i'm so glad i have a cooperative team that seems to agrees with me most of the time. and always giving me their opinions and effort to the knowledge. although, i know we sometimes have a little conflicts and misunderstanding, but we never fails to solve it within a short time. i'm very thankful to have them in my team and i love them all! they are good members and they are supportive. i know i have their back and i want them to know that they have my back to lean on to. i want to tell them that we'll go through this difficult time together and have fun while working hard for this project, for this WR and everything. you guys are great! we can do it! and we can survive through and get an EE for everything! JIA YOU PEOPLE!!!

off to blading! i need to destress! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home