Wednesday, November 07, 2007

CRAPPY RUBBISH

dear faeriefable

finally, i'm back! PW is finally over!!! one project down, one more to go! argh! how i dread NRP! it's such a waste of my brain cells. the project simply is not the quality that i've expected from the very start i did it. but, oh well, since it's ending soon, i might as well give it my best. haha.

everyone's enjoying now. and i'm still doing NRP. this is so unfair! i need a social life! i want to go out and go shopping. i want to buy shoes! i need money! i'm broke! and i've been eyeing for that particular shoe for a very long time. man! someone, please save me from all these unfairness! haha.

ok. i'm being rather lame here. but it's a result of all the stress and boredom i've had for the past few weeks. i really want to enjoy with the rest of the peeps but with no money and the NRP, i don't think i can do that all. i'm starting to hate myself for joining this stupid programme. i'll just have to console myself about the benefits i'll get from it. total waste of time! argh!

anyway, i feel like going to east coast park to blade again. i haven't been touching my blades for the whole of last month. oh, my poor blades. you must have miss mama. haha. oh my gosh! i'm being such a bimbo now. stop it jo!

well, the cousins are going out to cycle tmr and i can't go cos i have to go and survey cab drivers at the air port. and papa don't want to help me! how evil can he get! it's for the sake of your child's education! why can't he just understand that! argh! luckily there's jet to accompany me tmr. man! suddenly i feel so scared surveying those cab drivers after what papa have told me. why can't he just tell me the positive things! he's not even helping me and now he's affecting my mind! argh! man! hope everything goes well tmr! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

i want to go cycle with the cousins tmr!!! man!!! someone please teach me how to clone myself. i want to go!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok! i'm going mad. i need to calm myself down. and i've just realised that i'm writing a whole load of rubbish here. what have i become! argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home