Thursday, March 01, 2007

dedications to MJC peeps/ black book present!

dear faeriefable

i'm so touched by the peeps in MJC! they're such sweet people! they did this super duper meaningful black book for me as my birthday present! it's got loads of photographs, doodles, and wishes from the friends that i've made in MJC! oh man!!! i feel so fortunate!!! i didn't really expect them to put in so much effort into making my birthday present because we barely know each other for long. normally, i would receive birthday gifts from friends that i have known for many years and i thought this year would be the same. well, i was wrong. i'm so blessed to get to know this bunch of nice atlas bananas!!! they really bring colours to my life in MJC!

i've been so happy the whole day!! i just can't stop smiling while looking through that book! it's like so memorable and it brings back memories of the times we had during orientation and lessons. time really flies when we have fun. just looking through the black book makes me think of so many wonderful experiences i had in MJC and the friends that i've made. i'm really going to cherish the book and these people! i can't help sharing this joy to the whole world now! i feel like telling the whole wide world that these people are extremely fabulous people that i've ever seen!!!

after all these things that they done for me, i feel so bad that i've not made much effort into getting to know these people well and to treating these nice folks as well as they treated me. i even accused them of laughing at me! i feel so guilty!!! man! why did i do all these things!!! i should really reflecton my actions and the way i treated them. AAAHHH!!! this guilt is making me feel like a baddie!!! man!!! i think i should buy some chocolates or something to show my gratitude towards them or i will seriously feel that i'm a mean soul! haha.

i've been looking through the book umpteen times already and also shown it to numerous people, boasting about how nice the peeps in MJC are. the contents of the book is making feel so emotional but at the same time happy. emotional because many of us will be going to different schools and classes and we'll all be seperated. happy because i realised that there are many people around me that loves me and cares for me as friends. this feeling totally fits into the song "all good things come to an end" that nelly furtado sang. aw~! i'm so confused about my feelings now! at one moment, i feel jumpy and chirpy. then another moment, i will feel so blue and solemn. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really need help in EMOTION MANAGEMENT!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! haha.

let's leave all the doleful topics aside. i should be feeling happy now and no one is going to spoilt this feeling! my main objective of this entry hasn't been fulfilled. i'm here to thank people and i'm going to thank them now so here goes...

many thanks to the peeps that put in so much effort into making the black book. i know i gave you guys a hard time to hide this secret. i was suspecting something weird going on the past 2 weeks [all that phototaking sessions and stuff] and i've been asking around. i was guessing whether the black book, which you guys were keeping it from me, was for me. i've asked calvin and he somehow convinced me that i'll find out sooner or later whether i was for me or not. i've tried to asked the others but failed. you guys really keep your mouth zip very tightly!!! but i'm glad you people did that or else it won't be much of a surprise to me. i was actually starting to be convinced that the black book was not for me because days past and i thought that my birthday has already been a history to you guys. well, i'm very thankful to guys for making this birthday a memorable and colourful one. it's been really enjoyable knowing you people and having you people around during lectures and tutorials. although i know there are times that i've been mean and nasty to you people, i truthfully hope that you people will forgive me for all the unhappiness that i've created and i hope that you people will stay cheerful and happy always. i also wish that you guys will not get tired of all my silly actions and my existence. i know i didn't treat you guys as well as you people treated me. i'll try hard to know you guys well and give you the same treatment as what you guys gave me. i truely am touched for all the things that you guys have done for me and also for the experiences and fun that you peeps gave me. i know i may be nagging, annoying and stupid most of the times. but please bear with it. i'll try to not ask as many questions in class as possible so that lessons will be carried out in a normal way and time will not be delayed for you guys to leave for recess. ok. this is getting more and more emo. haha. back to the main point. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN ME. I'LL CHERISH THEM FOR LIFE AND WILL REMEMBER YOU GUYS REGARDLESS OF WHERE WE'LL GO IN THE FUTURE. HOPE YOU GUYS WON'T FORGET ME AND I WON'T FORGET YOU PEOPLE. THANK YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN!!! haha. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.

oh ya! i know that rachel contributed alot to the black book. shall write one thanks solely for her although i know it's quite bias... sorry peeps. haha.

to rachel: i know you spent countless sleepless nights making this book. sorry about that. because of the book, you have developed eye bags. i'll give you tips to reduce it if i have. haha. thank you so much for everything! really glad to know you as a friend and the rest of the gang. i feel bad about the blog incident. i'm so sorry. forgive me can? haha. well, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BOOK AND THE MEMORABLE 17th BIRTHDAY!!! really appreciate the things that you done for me! YOU ROCK! and continue rocking... haha.

ok i think this entry should be long enough. it's like half emo and half enthu. haha. hope you guys don't mind. but seriously, it's a pity that we're going to seperate soon. so we should and must make full use of our time together and cherish it. agree? haha. ok. i gtg now! bye! thank you guys so much! i'll cherish the book and place it in a super duper uber safe place! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home