Thursday, February 16, 2006

BIRTHDAY GIRL

i'm in a happy mood today!!! haha. guess why? haha. today i finally realised how much my friends really cared about me. how much my friends really know me. they actually remembered it. i'm really happy that they remembered! i'm really touched by their actions today. i think this year i will not have a lonely bday like any other years. and i think it will be the most memorable one ever. i just can't help resist smiling to myself. they make me happy.

so have you guess why am i happy now? yup. it's my birthday tmr!!! haha. this year shall be a totally different birthday that i ever had in my teenage life. it will be an unforgettable one. i'm also going to celebrate it with my cousins in the afternoon tmr. isn't it great? haha. i just can't wait till tmr!!! just another 22 more minutes and it's tmr already. haha.

just been on the phone with jet. chatted for a while. later i think he is going to countdown with me to my birthday!!! woohoo!!! haha. i find that both my cousins and my friends are all sweet people. love you guys so much!!! thanks for everything!!! and i appreciate what you guys have done and will do... wonder what you guys are up to??? haha... shall see what it is about tmr... haha. i really understand the importance of them now... they make my life a fulfilling one. and make me live the fullest in my every day life... thanks you guys!!! i love you!!!

ok this entry is rather short cos jet will be calling in another 5 minutes time!!! haha... can't wait!!! i'm so excited!!! haha. gtg now!!! bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home