Saturday, December 02, 2006

BORING

dear faeriefable

well, i'm pretty bored now. the youtube server is loading so slowly... and i have to wait for so long for 1 video to load completely. so while i'm waiting for the video to load, i decided to blog. life's been pretty dull. there's not much to do and i don't really want to stay at home and face the faces of my folks. they've been PMSing these few days especially papa. what's the problem with him man? depression? he's been like scolding everyone in the house for like no reasons or just small matters. talking crap all the time. and i have to pretend that i'm interested in his talks or else i get scolded again. argh!!! all this is because of the family problem. he's scared that everyone's going to leave him and whatsoever. now i don't even dare to face him. argh!!!

so i urgently need a job now in order to earn money and get away from home. the reason why i'm always up at night is because i don't want to wake up early the next day to face the folks. that is why i bathe so late at night to keep myself awake so that i will be able to sleep very late and wake up very late the next day. sometimes, i just refuse to wake up from my sleep even if i'm already awake and return to my sleep again. i just don't want to get off my bed and leave the room. just pretend that i'm sleeping even if mum comes and wake me up. i know this sounds so weird but it's the truth. i think maybe this time to avoid things is the best way to face problems. i don't know. i really need some advice but the problem is the people around me just don't understand the situation in my family. haix... what am i to do?

my face is like getting worse and worse by the day. pimples and dark rings are like growing and growing even more. and my eyes are so listless. maybe it's because of the late nights that i've been having. but i think i'm going to perservere. in this break, i have decided to exercise and get into shape. well, not a perfect shape but at least a healthy shape. i want to get rid of all the fats!!! i've been doing 50 sit ups everyday [except for today] with boy. now my stomach muscles are aching. my thighs are also aching but [not as much as the stomach] because i've been climbing stairs and walking around TP for 3 days non stop. but i must complete my mission. so i don't think i will give up that easily. maybe i'll start running on monday with boy since we're both so free. haha.

i really admit that boredom kills. it's really really really very monotonous these few days. somebody help me!!! haha. okok. i guess i gtg now. bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home