Friday, December 01, 2006

TP Rawks is over!

dear faeriefable

finally the 3-day TP Rawks camp is over. the past few days at TP Rawks camp was really exhausting but it was fun though. haha. didn't really made many friends because i only stick to my own group of friends [ming fang, peck hong and nicole]. it didn't really end off well because the JAM and HOP was not really my kind of thing. it's something like clubbing and i don't really like loud music so i left halfway through JAM and HOP. now i know clubbing is not my cup of tea so maybe i will not try it next time. haha. i also tried dragon boating. it was awesome. love it so much although it was only for a short while. haha. well, overall i think TP is a great school and polytechnic is not what people imagine as a sloth school. it also requires great hard work and passion for the course that you choose. after the tour around TP, i also found out many interesting courses like retail, marketing and applied food science and nutrition. but if i go to poly, my first choice would still be hospitality and tourism management. i guess these 3 days isn't a waste of time. at least i learnt something and it will help me in my decision to choose either JC or poly. haha.

jet hasn't contact me for ages. heard that his brother's [justin] eyes are swollen. must have seen something that he should not see. haha. just kidding. poor thing, have to bear with the swollen eyes. well, jet's SIM card is spoilt and i never see him online recently plus he doesn't call me these few days. so we hadn't talk for ages. sometimes, i really have a lot of things to tell him. but these few days was too tiring for me to tell him stuff. i would just come home, bathe, watch my 10pm show and sleep. i think he's angry with me about the errand that xiang gave me that day. he didn't go with me so i was pissed with him but i didn't said anything nasty to him. i only showed him a cold voice. a voice that meant i don't wish to talk to you now. but i'm cool now. and everything is over. so i'm no longer angry with him. instead i kind of miss my best buddy. come on, jet!!! don't like that leh. haha.

i think i'll be calling ritz carlton today to ask for any job vacancies for me and joanne. i hope they have. i really want to work in this long break. don't really want to waste my time. Actually i intend to read lots and lots of storybooks to improve my english but i only a read a few pages of the first book and got tired of it. gosh!!! how am i going to improve my english!!! i must really perservere... i must read. i must read. i must read. self-hypnotize really works. haha.

later i think i'll be going to cindy's house. will be great fun at her house!!! haha. going ECP with teng, boy and ying to cycle. hopefully i'll be blading!!! woohoo. it's been a long time since i went to ECP and blade. haha. oh ya. i've also watched the first 2 episodes of hua yang shao nian shao nu, played by ella and wu zun. it's so funny. the third episode is not up yet. so i'll just have to wait. i'm also watching zhong ji yi ban. it's quite funny but lame at times. haha. since there isn't much show for me to watch, i'll just have to watch this. sounds like i'm force to watch it. haha. but it's not really a bad show. taken from a comic i guess. haha.

ok i gtg now. will blog when i get to use the com. haha. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home