Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MATH NOTES

dear faeriefable

well, i've been pigging out the whole of my holidays. think i grew fatter now. with the 15th asian games at doha these few days, i look at myself and see my pathetic shape. all the lumps of fats protuding out. i want to stop eating but when there's nothing to do, all i could think of is to pop food in my mouth. i tried to stop myself from the temptation of all the wonderful snacks i have at home but once i see my siblings eating them, i can't resist myself but to join them. i just can't stop once i start munching away. even my siblings have been nagging on the amount of food i can gobble in one day. you must be thinking that i'm exaggerating right? but it's all the truth. i've just finished a huge box of cereal all by myself in one afternoon. so i guess my family's weekly groceries can end up in my stomach within 3 days... haha. i've got to stop myself or else i'm definitely going to be overweight for sure. intend to go on a sweet potato, tofu and apple only diet. but i don't think i can make it. SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

i've just finished preparing the a-math notes for teng. will be teaching her functions since she requested. well, somehow i feel so proud of myself for piling up the notes for her. although i cannot guarantee that it's very good. but i've look through the past questions that i've done, the a-math textbook, my TYS and heymath.net. so i'm quite satisfied with the work i've done. now i'm all done with the notes, i've got nothing to do again. was quite excited when teng gave me this task because i feel that it is a challenge to teach someone and that i like teaching. i like spreading my knowledge to people, especially when it comes to math. actually, i've got lots of time to finish the task. however, i've got carried away and finished it today. [the deadline teng gave me was friday] tomorrow i will have to go through the notes with her and i'm done with the task. yay! haha.

there has been quite a number of mosquitoes in my house lately. one just flew past my face just now. wanted to hit it but it flew by so quickly. i'm typing in the dark now cos i would wake mum and teng up if i switched on the light. been doing some blog hopping since i was so bored until i have to resort to this to make myself busy. haha. no shows to watch lately. i think i'm going to give up on KO One since it's not really an interesting show. it's kind of lame actually. i'm so inspired to be a pilot or to work in the aviation industry because of the 10pm show on channel U. it's so nice! i've never had this feeling for a long time. the last time i was inspired was yet another pilot show which is called Good Luck!, a japanese drama played by Takuya Kimura!!! haha. well, i don't want to be an air stewardess. A pilot would be great but my eyesight would not meet one of their compulsory standards. moreover, a pilot has to keep improving his skills and take lots of exams. it would take many years to be an incredible pilot. plus, a pilot also has great responsibilities because the lives of many people is in the hands of the pilot. hence, i think i would be able to carry the huge responsibilities a pilot carries. however, i'm still very inspired to work in the aviation industry. i'm sure there is lots of jobs out there. haha. i'm such a daydreamer. haha.

well, i think i'll update soon. gtg now. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home