Friday, December 08, 2006

CHANGE

dear faeriefable

today is yet another useless and boring day. i didn't do anything useful at all. in fact, i'm just rotting at home, using the com for no reasons and have no shows to watch. i haven't finished the taiwanese show that i've recently started which is KO One. but i have no intention to watch it these few days because i just feel so listless being so inactive at home. watching tv, using com, eat, sleep and repeat the process all over again. how dull can my life get? haix...

anyway, tomorrow's the day!!! the day when the cousins are meeting again!!! well, it's also the day when amy's father's cafe opens. i'm so happy and excited to meet the cousins again!!! haven't seen them for ages. well, not that long i guess. haha. but life been so boring without them. and they seem busy all the while. so i guess they don't really need me. but i think i can't survive without them. they're the one i miss so much when we never see each other. talking about the cousins, i wonder what are we going to do this christmas. any new programmes? seems like this holiday, there won't be any chalet. genting trip is already cancelled. and there is no chalet. that means we'll be meeting each other lesser. that's so sad. jet can't leave his house for no reasons. and cindy has her CCA to deal with. amy, joanne and malcolm have school. da jie have to work. raymond kor kor has his girlfriend already so don't need us. haha. -sigh- i've got nothing to do. now i'm really envying them being so busy. teng said she wanted me to tuition her but she didn't even tell me when she want it. i think she doesn't want me already. boy can manage himself. he's like me with nothing to do. but boys are easily addicted to online games. so i think he has no problem spending his free time away. i really have to crack my brain hard to think what i can really do this break. melissa says to change my style and my studying method. i know all these but the problem is where and how to start. i'm always having these problems. haix...

well, i'm intending to change my hairstyle. i'm trying not to wear my hairband but i simply can't. i'm already used to living with my hairband on or i'll feel very uncomfy without it or i'll feel that something's missing. but mum says that i look a little boring with the same hairstyle for years. yup. i've been wearing my hairband since i've started schooling. so it's a habit that i wake up and put my hairband the first thing in the morning even before i wash up. but i've notice that my forehead is balding. soon my forehead would look higher and higher. i don't want it to be like that. and the only way to prevent this from happening is to stop using my hairband. but what can i do to keep the bangs up? tie it up? isn't it the same as wearing a hairband? i'll just have to find a way out. any suggestions please? haha.

second thing i have to change is my studying method. my family can't stand my studying method. so i have to change it. even melissa can't stand it too. it's also not good to my health also. i'm trying to use reading to change my studying method because previously when i read, i have to read aloud like how i study. now i got to train myself to read in silence and to absorb information fast and quietly. got to take a long time to train myself up but i'll perserve no matter what. YES JO!!! GO GO GO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! JIA YOU!!!

ok i think i gtg now. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home