Thursday, December 14, 2006

posting day

dear faeriefable

today [14 dec] or rather yesterday [cos it's already 3.20am on 15 dec] is the day that we'll know where we are posted to for the 3 months trial in JC. i got posted to my first choice! MJC science! i didn't know it was yesterday until melissa called me to ask me where i was posted to. and i was so puzzled at what she was telling me. our conversation was something like this...

melissa: hello josephine!
me: ya... [bored voice]
melissa: why you sound so sad?
me: where got? i'm not sad.
melissa: you are.
me: no lah. where got?
melissa: where are you posted to?
me: huh? post what?
melissa: post to which JC lah.
me: today know the result?
melissa: ya. don't tell me you don't know.
me: ya i don't know.
melissa: faster tell me your ic. i help you check.
me: don't want. i want to check myself.
melissa: i don't care! tell me!!!
and the bickering goes on...

how lame can melissa get man? haha. she's always going against me. in a funny way that is. haha. so in the end i gave up to her and told her my ic and hung up the phone. ran to the computer room to check where i was posted to. am overjoyed that i'm posted to MJC but there was no one to share my joy with. i went online and no one was there to chat with me. told teng and her expression was -_- she just gave me a "orh" reply and that's all. i thought she would also be happy for me and congradulate me or something. but nothing of that happened. smsed calister to ask her. knew many people are posted to MJC. well, now i don't have the happy feeling anymore. moreover, i feel even more lonely than before. i feel so sad that i can't share my joy with someone. feel that there isn't anyone that understand me all of a sudden. haix...

intended to go to ecp to cycle with teng, boy and jet yesterday. but it was pouring. so we postponed the trip. we're going later in the afternoon. intend to have a picnic after we cycle. feel so excited about it but teng just told me that she will not be going cos she will be having lunch with mum in the afternoon. what a bother man? but i still hope the trip would be a success. praying that it won't rain later in the afternoon. please don't rain!!!

well, been eating quite a lot late at night. had cut down a little of my snacks in the afternoon but when it comes to dinner, i can eat like 3 plates of rice and still feel hungry later in the middle of the night. oh man. teng is suspecting that there are worms living in stomach. impossible! didn't have any stomach aches lately. and that's such a dumb way of thinking. haha.

haven't given melissa her present. she's such a bother. like everyday not free. haha. anyway, recently i've been listening some of fish leong's songs and they are awesome. love them to bits man! and the MVs have so touching and funny stories to it. haha. been having weird dreams lately too. and i don't know why. dropped quite a lot of hair lately. i think i have oily hair. trying to not tie my hair and wear hairband at home. but after 30mins, i would just feel irritated by my hair and get them all tidy up with the rubber bands and hairbands and etc. well, just have to take things slowly. it's already an improvement that i'm not able to wear my hairband for 30 minutes. haha.

wonder what are the cousins up to lately? haven't heard from them since the last cousin outing. actually it is not counted as a cousin outing since we didn't do much or go anywhere. we just stayed at amy's father newly opened cafe and sat around doing nothing. well, christmas is coming and we've yet decided on the programmes that we want to do. no place to go to celebrate and they seem busy too. guess this christmas will be a lonely and humdrum one. just let things happen naturally. i let my hands off all the cousins outing liao...

ok i guess i've said much. gtg now. considering taking the password off since it's so troublesome and i don't think strangers would come anymore. haha. ok. gtg now. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home